Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008

What Ogre wants

I want them to blow up the Death Star. I want them to rescue the princess. I want them to battle the Blakists. I want them to descend into the dread, dark Dungeon of Death and Doom, to slay Dragons and Demon Lords. I want them to take the high road. I want them to fall to the Dark Side. I want them to fight the Shadow In The North, and I want them to break his black mirrors. I want them to escape from the prison planet. I want them to fall in love, and marry. I want them to brave the Great Unknown to reach the Forbidden Lands. I want them to hold the line, against the Jade Falcons as well as at the burning elven forrests of Erethor. I want them to be hunted by the Empire, and the legates on their demon-ridden steeds. I want them to win the Solaris VII Open Class Championship. I want them to fight for the throne, and to take the crown for themselves. I want them to bring hope to the oppressed, and justice to the wicked.

In short, I want them to be heroes.

Keine Kommentare: